Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Fresh, New Look

Hey, friend, I would love to invite you have a sneak peak at the brand new, fresh design on my website that just went live TODAY! We are announcing it publicly in my October newsletter tomorrow, but I couldn't wait for you to see it!  Here is the link:  http://www.dawnsmithjordan.com/
Sometimes a fresh, new look just makes you feel better. 
On Sunday I was in a church sharing in concert in Chester, SC, and had another concert in a different church in the same town that evening.  So that meant when I left early that morning to drive the hour+ over, what I had on would be what I had on for the day.
Having lost about 12 pounds since last fall, I failed to think about how much bigger my clothes from last fall would be this year.  And the blouse I had on just felt big, baggy, and ugly.  You know it is when you just feel ugly in what you put on that morning but you are stuck in it?
Well, not this girl.  Chester has a Cato, and I LOVE Cato.  ESPECIALLY their clearance rack.  So I proceeded to head to Cato, pick out a top, lace vest and jewelry, ALL on clearance, and changed in the car before the evening concert!  I felt SO much better in my new attire.
So it is with the new website design.  It was beautiful and had served its purposes for years, but it was time for a change.  And I am grateful to have a new look that introduces others to my ministry.
 Revelation 21:5 says, "He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
I'm grateful for new beginnings, and new "looks," even from the clearance rack!


No comments:

Post a Comment